Thread: Sale List (Fund My Saddle People)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,049 Times in 790 Posts

Default Sale List (Fund My Saddle People)

OK, here's the rest I'm offering for sale. Please buy them so I don't have to move them.

All prices are minus shipping. Will put multiple pens in a box to save on shipping, will ship USPS priority mail. Insurance over $50 extra.

Untitled by JoAndRoses, on Flickr

(SOLD) 1. Nemosine Singularity with a stub nib (not very stubby though.) $10.
    2. TWSBI rose gold (M nib). I don't really want to sell this. But. Used once. $65
    3. Eagle flex pen. Pretty green pen, nice little flex nib (see writing sample below). Great starter flex. Restored, user grade, no clip. Buy it for the nib. $50
    4. Sheaffer vacuum-fill with triumph nib. Restored by Ron Zorn this summer. I've never inked it because between the time I bought it and sent it for restoration and got it back my taste in nibs changed a lot. Lovely condition, great transparency, hardly looks like it was ever used. $100
    5. Sheaffer Junior abalone with Pendleton Brown stub nib. (See writing sample below). I don't want this one to sell, so price is firm. User grade, the nib is what is so awesome. $110
    6. Champion button filler. 3EF (yes, that's what it is marked on blind cap) nib. Way too fine for me. Beautiful condition, I have not restored the filling system. Filled fine the one time I used it, but no idea how old the sac is. Incredibly fine nib with no flex, not my sort of nib. (see writing sample below) $70
    7. Picasso (Chinese pen), nib says Picasso, France but don't believe it. Marked F, very pretty pen. Weighty but pleasing in the hand. I actually like this pen, converter included, has been a smooth reliable writer for me. Jewel in clip is a nice touch. $20
    (SOLD) 8. Parker 75 Cisele. Sterling Silver Parker with F/M nib. Ultra reliable and smooth. I adore this pen. Don't buy it, price firm! $100
    (SOLD) 9. Tenny Fall. No nothing about these pens but that they are pretty and seem to no longer be produced or sold. $70
    (SOLD) 10 Tenny Spring. No nothing about these pens but that they are pretty and seem to no longer be produced or sold. $70

Writing samples:

Last edited by tandaina; March 6th, 2014 at 07:16 PM.
    ---
    Current pen rotation: way too many!

Thanks

Default Re: Sale List (Fund My Saddle People)

Hi, i would Mike to know how much costs shipping to Brazil your Nemosine pen. Tks, best!

Thanks

Hi, I'm afraid international shipping is very expensive, would be more than the pen is worth.
    ---

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tandaina For This Useful Post:

Joe in Seattle (March 6th, 2014)

Thanks

Bump! Couple nice pens left that I would like to sell!
    ---

Thanks

What is pen #11, out there all alone after the pair of Tenny's?

Thanks

That's a Visconti 20th Anniversary Ragtime LE (46/1988). I'm still debating selling it, it is worth a pretty penny but Pendleton put such a delicious grind on the nib I'm really torn.
    ---