Quote Originally Posted by ransky View Post
I lost a TWSBI Micarta at the movies. I was sitting on the aisle and had to stand to let folks in/out during the show. Somewhere between getting up and down many times, it leaped for freedom. I didn't realize it until I was home.

Fortunately, my son's girlfriend worked at the theater taking tickets. She checked with the sweep-up guy who had found the pen. He was kind enough to return it. A miracle really. Of course, I wrote him a thank you note with it, and included some extra thanks a teen would appreciate.
I love this story!

I lost a pen several years ago, before I discovered fountain pens. I had purchased a Cross ATX ballpoint in Paradiso Green from Franklin Covey along with my Planner. I loved that pen. Being a green freak, I just loved that color, but it was comfortable too. Used it all the time. I brought it to church one Sunday, and must have set it down on my seat after jotting some notes. After church ended, I chatted about for a bit, away from my seat. I somehow realized that I didn't have my pen on me. So, I went back to my seat to retrieve it. It was gone, baby. Gone. I could not believe that someone took my pen...at church.

Honestly, I still miss that pen, but I can't feel too sorry for myself. I have plenty to make up for it.