Thread: Cleaning Out My Desk

Thanks

Default Cleaning Out My Desk

I've started my spring cleaning and after going through one of my desks I found a few items I no longer use and should probably get rid of. All prices include first class shipping in US with tracking number. I'd be happy to ship international but honestly the cost of shipping probably isn't worth it for these items.

Pilot Prera fine nib. Nice and smooth, bought from JetPens less than a year ago and works well, but I personally don't love the bright color. Brand new Con-20 converter included. Sold.

Sheaffer Imerial III- Touchdown filler. Fine nib. Needs a new sac, sac cover looks a bit rusted in spots, brassing on clip. Sold.

Esterbrook 9450 nib - Got this nib on a pen I purchased and found it too scratchy for me. Definitely needs a go on some micro mesh. $13 shipped in US.

Nemosine Fission - Nice .6 stub, comes with converter. Sold.

TWSBI vac20 bottle - Decided I wanted orange to match my pen so I'm letting this one go. I put Diamine Ochre in it and it left a pink stain on the inside, but it doesn't effect usage. Sold.
    Last edited by Cookies; April 1st, 2014 at 12:36 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Cleaning Out My Desk

Pm sent.
    Clearly they had a higher and more comprehensive conception of the duties of society toward it's members than had the lawgivers of Europe of the time, and they imposed obligations upon it that were shirked elsewhere... But it is the provisions for public education which, from the very first, throw into the clearest relief the originality of American civilization.

Alexis de Tocqeuville "Democracy in America" (George Lawrence Translation)

Thanks

Some prices reduced. Offers entertained.

Thanks

Prices reduced. Offers entertained