Thread: Pelikan Event

Thanks

Default Pelikan Event

Anyone else going to try to sign up. I am in Pickering, Ajax and Whitby area and asked them to try to position a mtg out here but I would go in Toronto if its the only location near me. Here is extract from Pelikan newsletter.....

You’re invited to join in our new project – the Pelikan Hubs!
    What’s one of the most fascinating and satisfying elements of being a collector or lover of Pelikan fountain pens? We believe it’s the community: To find friends who share the same passion.
    Pelikan fans are scattered all over the world, and to get them together, we have come up with a fun project: The Pelikan hubs.

On June 13, at 7.30PM local time, we want our fans to meet at several hubs all over the world. You will help us to define which city will become a Pelikan hub by registering now. Every one who attends one of the hubs will be welcomed with a bright green notebook that perfectly matches our highlighting fountain pen, the M205 Duo shiny green.
    Are you going to join us on June 13? We sure hope so! To learn more and apply, click here: www.pelikan.com/hubs
    Mags or Rob Maguire MB 149, 147, 146,144, Mozart, Boehme, Sailor Realo, Aurora Optima, Churchmen Prescriptor and Parson's Essential, Parker 51 1.3 mm stub, Parker Vacumatic 1939 OB Can, TWSBI's (540,580, Mini and Vac 700), Pelikan M 1000/800 Demonstrator 600/200 demoM/200 OBB, Visconti Rembrandts (2), Lamy, Cross, Watermans, Pilots, Sheaffer's, Omas 360 LE 84/360, GvFC, Esterbrooks J and SJ, Bexley Jitterbug, Taccia, Eversharp 1952 flex, Edison Herald, Franklin Christoph Piper.

Thanks

Default Re: Pelikan Event

I'm in. Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,049 Times in 790 Posts

I entered, not sure if there is a group in the Kirkland area but hope there is!
    ---
    Current pen rotation: way too many!

Thanks

I signed up and saw an update on the Pelikan website but haven't heard anything since...did anyone receive an email or otherwise about what's next?

Thanks

More people from Kentucky need to sign up, I don't want to drive all the way to Cincinnati.

"There’s two ways to change the way a guy feels about you. You can catch him on fire, or you can slap him" - Marcus Luttrell

Instagram: jackw3bb

Thanks

I put my name down, but it looks like the closest one to me is about 26 driving hours away. Since that doesn't allow for refueling and bathroom breaks, I think I'll be missing it.
    Given to daily lunatic raving, but also capable of more prolonged pen-centricity.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernst Bitterman For This Useful Post:

jackwebb (May 1st, 2014)

Thanks

I have seen no emails only the confirmation of Toronto and Montreal as hub locations.
    Mags or Rob Maguire MB 149, 147, 146,144, Mozart, Boehme, Sailor Realo, Aurora Optima, Churchmen Prescriptor and Parson's Essential, Parker 51 1.3 mm stub, Parker Vacumatic 1939 OB Can, TWSBI's (540,580, Mini and Vac 700), Pelikan M 1000/800 Demonstrator 600/200 demoM/200 OBB, Visconti Rembrandts (2), Lamy, Cross, Watermans, Pilots, Sheaffer's, Omas 360 LE 84/360, GvFC, Esterbrooks J and SJ, Bexley Jitterbug, Taccia, Eversharp 1952 flex, Edison Herald, Franklin Christoph Piper.