Thread: My New Pen Display Case

Thanks

Default My New Pen Display Case

Hi all

I know most of you already have some sort of Display/Storage system for your pens but thought you might like to see mine.

In the UK we have a Store group called Home Sense, (http://www.homesense.com/) they sell all sorts of odd items and in a visit to one I found an item that just screamed out "PEN STORAGE" and was under £30 so I had to have it.

Its probably a Jewellery or Trinket box but is ideal for pens, with just the addition of some commercially available dividers it does the job a treat.

It has a lift up mirrored lid to the top section and two ample slide out draws.

Top section with all my better pens in (What is it with me and Black pens "They are big and their black and I like them like that" to paraphrase the Stooshi song

Second section has all my Chinese Pens

And lastly the bottom section houses all my Montblanc Fakes (Just for the fun of it) and while I awaite the arrival of better pens to fill the draw with instead.

Hope you like it.

Paul

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Paul-H For This Useful Post:

00Photo (April 20th, 2014), Bogon07 (April 20th, 2014), cwent2 (April 20th, 2014), jackwebb (April 20th, 2014), Jeph (April 20th, 2014), kia (April 20th, 2014), scrivelry (April 21st, 2014), sharmon202 (April 20th, 2014), TerraNoir (April 20th, 2014), Tracy Lee (April 20th, 2014)

Thanks

Default Re: My New Pen Display Case

That works very well. I like the book styling.