Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Impressed with jetpens.

Thanks

Default Re: Not Impressed with jetpens.

JetPens - Very well done. Very courteous response. A sign of a good company, thank you.

Mike - I apologize for my behavior, it was uncalled for.
    Last edited by kia; April 28th, 2014 at 08:37 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kia For This Useful Post:

mhosea (April 28th, 2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jetpens View Post
    I am a customer service representatives at JetPens.

To the original poster, I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your order. We would like to work with you to make sure that you receive your order.

Our policy is to respond to all emails from customers within 1 business day. Our goal is to respond sooner than that, but one business day is as long as it should ever take. For example, if a customer writes to us on Friday at 10AM, it may take until Monday at 10AM for us to respond since weekends are not business days for us. We have updated the text on our Contact Us page to make our response time explicit.

If you have yet to receive a response from us, it's possible that we did not receive your email due to a technical issue. For example, it's possible that we did not receive your email, or that we did receive your email, but our response was sent into your spam folder. We're not sure which of the two is the case since we do not have your email address or order number.

Since email did not work the 1st time around, if you could post the last 4 digits of your Order Number in this forum, we can try to reach out to you by email directly.

If you'd prefer not to post your order number on this forum, you can either:
    - Email us at jetpens@jetpens.com
    or
    - Submit your order information and issue at the following web page:
    https://www.jetpens.com/contact

We again apologize for the delay in the delivery of your package and thank you for your patience as we work to get this issue resolved.
    Greatly appreciate the response. Forty five minutes and three conversations with USPS, It was sorted out and fortunately I received the order by Saturday. It was in time to give it as a gift. So, there was no need to return it.
    I know people have great experiences with your company but an email malfunction can make your company look bad. I understand that having a customer service attendant is costly and only drives up product pricing. On the other hand if your sales volume is high enough, it may be needed to maintain customer satisfaction.
    As an internet retailer, your store front is your website and you have eliminated the need for sales people but you have not the eliminated the need to support the product.
    I won't let this stop me from future orders with your company as I really can't hold you responsible for a USPS mistake.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tommyd View Post

Greatly appreciate the response. Forty five minutes and three conversations with USPS, It was sorted out and fortunately I received the order by Saturday. It was in time to give it as a gift. So, there was no need to return it.
    I know people have great experiences with your company but an email malfunction can make your company look bad. I understand that having a customer service attendant is costly and only drives up product pricing. On the other hand if your sales volume is high enough, it may be needed to maintain customer satisfaction.
    As an internet retailer, your store front is your website and you have eliminated the need for sales people but you have not the eliminated the need to support the product.
    I won't let this stop me from future orders with your company as I really can't hold you responsible for a USPS mistake.
    I've unfortunately had a couple of less-than-stellar experiences with Jetpens which makes me hesitant to purchase from them again, but I'm glad to see it all worked out for you. I'll be interested to hear of more customer service experiences with the company.

Non-participant
    Thanks

Default VERY Impressed with jetpens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookies View Post
    I'll be interested to hear of more customer service experiences with the company.
    Over the past three years I have had several transactions with JetPens and every one has been just perfect. It is easy to order from their website. The international shipping charges are very reasonable. They use the electronic delivery confirmation option on their USPS 1st class int. postage, which shortens the delivery time considerably (because Aust. Post processes it differently within their system), and orders have been shipped very promptly with email confirmation. I'm yet to have a problem with any order so I cannot comment on problem resolution processes. But I am a very happy customer who will continue to support JetPens.
    Last edited by Murfie; May 5th, 2014 at 04:40 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Murfie For This Useful Post:

Brisboy (May 4th, 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,593 Times in 1,021 Posts

I've used Jetpens for years. One of the first pens I ordered skipped. I contacted them through their website, was promptly emailed back with a free return label; once they received the pen and tested it, they sent me a new one immediately. I have ordered dozens and dozens of times from them, and have always enjoyed the fast, free shipping, the low prices and the excellent service.

Thanks

I ordered a Pilot Metropolitan and a bottle of ink. A couple of hours later I received an email, stating the pen not in stock. They apologized and offered to either cancel the order, or hold it till the pen arrived.
    I offered a third alternative, ship the ink and back order the pen.
    They agreed and shipped the ink, four days later they shipped the pen.

I did not have any communication issues and will use them again.

Both shipments were free.
    Cw

“Life is short, Break the Rules.
    Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY.
    Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably
    And never regret ANYTHING
    That makes you smile.”
    ― Mark Twain

Thanks

I've had nothing but good experiences when dealing with Jetpens, and it continues to be one of my top picks for writing instruments and Japanese stationary items.
    Wanted: Clever signature
    Apply in person....

Thanks

I try to never buy anything on the internet. Jetpens, however, is the exception. IMO they have been terrific.

Thanks

Ya its true its not the mistake of the sender its the delivery persons

Thanks

I had to jump through hoops to get a replacement of a $3 converter I received defective. I will no longer do business with any company that does not provide their customers with a customer service telephone number.