Thread: 2x Pendletonized TWSBI 540's & a Platinum 3776 Soft Fine

Thanks

Default ALL SOLD!! 2x Pendletonized TWSBI 540's & a Platinum 3776 Soft Fine

ALL SOLD!!!

Hello all!
    More culling of the herd... I have a couple of pens for sale that I'm just not using. They're all great writers and are good to go.

1. Clear TWSBI 540 with a Fine Pendleton Point Butterline Stub. If I had to guess, I'd say this is about a 0.5 or 0.6 crisp stub. It's a little toothy, but a great writer. The pen is in great condition and includes the original box. There is a crack in the piston knob, but it's subtle and appears to be stable. I'm asking $60 on this, which is essentially the cost of the nib service. Inclusive of shipping and PayPal.

2. Blue TWSBI 540 with a Pendleton Bad Boy with Angel Wings. This one is about a medium, but has some decent flex to it. Not the prettiest nib ever, but definitely unique and worth checking out. Writes smoothly and gives a little so you can get all expressive and stuff. I'm pretty sure I have the original box. Asking $60 for this one as well. Inclusive of shipping and PayPal.

Both TWSBI's can be had for $105 shipped anywhere in the US. I'll cover PayPal fees.

3. Platinum 3776 with a Soft Fine Nib. This is a nice, fine writer with some decent variation. I like this pen a lot, but my wife got me a 3776 Sai for Christmas and I just find myself using that one more as it's a bit more my style. I have the original box, I think. I'm asking $95 on this one. Inclusive of shipping and PayPal.

All three pens can be had for $175 shipped anywhere in the US. I'll cover PayPal fees.

Photos to come this evening when I get home from work.

Best,
    Matthew
    Last edited by heymatthew; April 28th, 2014 at 04:53 PM. Reason: SOLD!
    Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. One looks over and says, "Windy, isn't it?" Another says, "I thought it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go grab a beer!"