Thread: One Parker IM Silver Chrome Medium Nib - UK residents only please

Thanks

Default One Parker IM Silver Chrome Medium Nib - UK residents only please

In order to save on postage costs, completion of customs forms, etc. my first PIF here in this forum is one brand new unused Parker IM Silver Chrome with a Medium Nib.

Anyone who would like this pen please PM me with a simple message quoting this thread and say something like "Hi", and the winner of this pen will be the 8th message that I receive all from different members. If less than 8 UK members apply by Sunday 25th of May at 6pm the winner will be the sender of the last message received. Members should pm me once only please as I'll ignore subsequent messages from the same member. Please bear in mind that I only log on from time to time so I apologise if I do not make the announcement immediately after the 8th private message is received.

After I receive 8 messages from different members or we get to Sunday 25th of May at 6pm, whichever comes first, I'll announce the winner in this thread so that other members do not need to apply as I only have one pen for this offer. I'll then contact the winner for a postal address so that the pen can be sent.

Condition:

The pen will be posted free of charge to a UK address only.

Best of luck.

Rui
    Last edited by RuiFromUK; May 18th, 2014 at 12:18 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RuiFromUK For This Useful Post:

migo984 (May 22nd, 2014), VertOlive (May 26th, 2014)

Thanks

Default Re: One Parker IM Silver Chrome Medium Nib - UK residents only please

Excellent 1st pass it on Rui.
    A working class hero is something to be. (John Lennon)

Senior Member inlovewithjournals's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Rui, so generous of you. I'm not eligible but just wanted to say thanks!
    Check out my blog: http://inlovewithjournals.wordpress.com/

The perfect place for a writer is in the hideous roar of a city, with men making a new road under his window in competition with a barrel organ, and on the mat a man waiting for the rent. - Henry Vollam Morton

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by inlovewithjournals View Post
    Thank you Rui, so generous of you. I'm not eligible but just wanted to say thanks!
    I am really sorry about it but although it is brand new and unused, it is such a lowish value pen that it is not worth the recorded delivery postage to outside UK and never mind the pain of filling export / import forms in both sides of the Atlantic.

Senior Member inlovewithjournals's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't be sorry Rui, I completely understand. I would do the same thing in Canada, home of the recent crazy postal hikes! I just wanted to recognize your generosity of spirit.
    Check out my blog: http://inlovewithjournals.wordpress.com/

The perfect place for a writer is in the hideous roar of a city, with men making a new road under his window in competition with a barrel organ, and on the mat a man waiting for the rent. - Henry Vollam Morton

Thanks

Thank you to the tree people who pm'd me during the course of the week referring to this PIF.

Since there well only 3 messages the winner of the pen is the third and last person who sent me a message: cbrand493!

Congratulations cbrand493. Although cbrand493 is from Perth lives in UK (I was worried here for a second). The pen has been boxed is on my desk at the moment. When you have a spare moment please pm me your postal details and I'll be posting the pen during the week.

Now I need to think what is going to be my next PIF.

Kind regards,

Rui
    Last edited by RuiFromUK; May 25th, 2014 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks

Thank you so much! PM sent!