Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First impressions from a new user - the Quo Vadis Habana

Thanks

Default Re: First impressions from a new user - the Quo Vadis Habana

I bought one of these back in early to mid January. I have the A5 size, also in turquoise. The one I got had the ivory paper. It is 85g Clairefontaine paper. I love the size, the thinness of it, and everything about this notebook. I write notes about ink, and stuff in it. I call it my Ink Journal. Now I also use an Apica Premium CD Notebook to test the ink with writing and so forth. I would use the Habana for that, but not with ivory paper. I had hoped Goulet Pens would get the white Habana paper notebooks, but no such luck yet. I wish they carried different colors in the 4X6 Habana. (A6) Black is okay, but I like color changes. It could easily replace the Field Notes notebooks, when I run out of them. I am in no hurry. I still have several Field Notes left to use. I am using the dot pad Field Notes, and I forgot how badly this bleeds, especially with certain inks. I do love dot grids, but I hate paper that bleeds. The A5 Habana I have will ghost, and sometimes heavily. But I have not had bleed through at all. I love the Habana notebook, and will get another in the future.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KKay For This Useful Post:

SuperNib (January 28th, 2017)