Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kultur Lara Croft Tomb Raider Colors?

Thanks

Default Re: Kultur Lara Croft Tomb Raider Colors?

I think that's a lot of money. Since the release time is long past, and these aren't on the market any more, sellers are apparently trying to extract the maximum profit. This was probably mined from some yard sale for $20. I really liked the yellow set, so I made a low offer to the ebay seller (a different seller), and it was immediately accepted. $400, though, is a big chunk of change. I already have three of these pens and will find the fourth in time. I'm keeping the hunt alive, because the hunt is usually the most fun part of all this.

Thanks

I found my yellow Croft Kultur. It just arrived today from a seller in France. It cost me $33 shipped, more than twice what I've spent on every other Kult I have (except one). But I have it. I guess that's what a collection does to some of us.
    I'm still looking for a plain black, chrome trim. I know there is a matte black, and maybe a gloss black.
    Kultur Croft yellow 1.jpg

Thanks

$400 is too much. Anyway, I have the red, white and yellow fountain pens. I like these pens and use them. I would say that I enjoy any of the Kultur and Phileas pens more than the other Watermans. They are easier to use and more comfortable to write with.

Thanks

Matte black and gloss black Tomb Raider pens? This will be an interesting search. I will look for the green pen at a decent price, but there is no urgency. I have come to like the yellow pen. The nib says "F" but it writes like an extra fine. Just what I like.

I think I will sell off most of the other pens I have collected. I like the Phileas and Kultur. The Carene doesn't post well, but it writes nicely. The Laureat can write well, but I could have stopped at the first one. I might have the broad nib stubbed on the silver plated one. I burned two old Watermans trying to resac them. So it goes.