Thread: MEMORIAL DAY SALE LOTS OF COOL PENS

Thanks

Default PRICE REDUCTIONS ON REMAINING.... MEMORIAL DAY SALE LOTS OF COOL PENS

Here’s our Memorial Day sale! Some nice stuff here, hopefully you can find that one you really like. This is a mixed group, so check them out. A few leftovers, with price cuts, and some new ones. These are all rebuilt and working unless otherwise noted.

Paypal works best, if you find you want a pen, please send me an email (no private messages) at: ckrantz3@msn.com

First “I want it” gets it.

Shipping charges are as follows….

USPS Domestic $3.00

USPS International $10.00

For one pen or several of them, you pay one time postage charge.

Thanks for looking, ask any questions you may have.

M1 Parker 21 aerometric fill in blue. Nice clean pen, really writes nice. It is a fine point alloy nib, but really a lot of bang for the buck. ITEM PRICE $20

M2 Esterbrook J in black, lever fill, rebuilt, fills, writes, few light bite marks, 2668 nib, ITEM PRICE $25 $20

M3 Esterbrook J set in blue, Lever fill, rebuilt, fills, writes, matching pencil included. nice 2668 nib. ITEM PRICE $40

M4 Waterman 100 year pen, standard size, lever filler, nice clean pen, trim in good shape, cap marked 100 year pen, nib is not marked 100 year pen, but is a surprisingly nice writing mediumish rigid 14K waterman nib. Typical yellowish clear with a line or two to the cap top, but seems stable. End of barrel is original and looks great. Rebuilt, fills, writes, weak barrel imprint. ITEM PRICE $100 $75

M5 Waterman crusader? This one is weird, it is a screw cap, not a slip cap, which may be the first I ever saw. Super nice fine flexible 14K waterman nib. lever fill, this one writes nice, clean pen. Whoever buys this pen will scratch their head over the value for what they paid, truly a lot of pen for the money. ITEM PRICE $65

M6 Sheaffer gold filled ladies pen, was a hand painted pen, but almost all of the hand enameling is gone. I left what was there in place, can be removed easily by the next owner. Nice responsive semi flex 14K sheaffer self filling #2 fine nib. Lever fill, fills, writes, nice pen. Engraved at cap top. ITEM PRICE $65

M7 Sheaffer BCHR “lane change” hard to find variant, in great patented pattern chasing, I think made for 1 year? Anyway, cool pen, nice flexible 14K Sheaffer 2 nib, wear to pen, clip is lightly loose, rebuilt, fills, writes, otherwise just a fun pen with a nice nib. ITEM PRICE $75 $60

M8 Sheaffer TD fill 500 series or craftsman. These are immensely propular with my sales frequenters… they seem to really like these, lever fill or TD versions. This one is in black, and decent condition. Rebuilt, fills, writes, nice 14K Sheaffer 33 medium nib. ITEM PRICE $30 $25

M9 Postal oversize bulb filler. End cover removes to fill. Nice larger sized pen with Postal 14K fine/medium light flex nib. Decent clarity, writes nice, cool pen. Here are the issues, few marks here and there, the cap band is a slight bit loose, the threaded end cover was not nice and snug, so I gave it a little wrap of Teflon tape, hard to see, but it made the end nice and snug, to my liking. Fair disclosure to all items, seems to be the best policy. This pen has minimum trim wear, mainly to a spot on the cap band, these are really neat pens. ITEM PRICE $90

M10 Moore L-93 in BCHR, super clean, light trim wear, lever filler, nice moore 3 14K medium semiflex nib, fills, writes, great pen. Moore’s of this era have a longer section, than the rest of the makers, makes a nice writing pen, IMHO. ITEM PRICE $90

M11 Cavalier in swirl celluloid. Awesome pen, nice large sized, lever fill, lower tier, but this one was bought for the celluloid. Nice responsive 14K fine point nib. ITEM PRICE $50
    Last edited by Rick Krantz; May 26th, 2014 at 03:48 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: MEMORIAL DAY SALE LOTS OF COOL PENS

thanks everyone for a great sale, happy memorial day! here is a last chance price reduction!