Thread: Paper PIF - 2 blocks of Rhodia paper

Thanks

Post Paper PIF - 2 blocks of Rhodia paper

With so many pens and ink PIF's going around it is time for me to create a paper PIF consisting of one A4 lined side stapled block and one A4+ (pages when torn out from the block are A4 size) blank pages stapled on top block. Both blocks are of Rhodia paper which I find excellent for fountain pens.

In order to save on postage costs, completion of customs forms, etc. this PIF is for UK residents only.

Both blocks of paper will go to one single fpGeek member to make it more worthwhile.

Anyone who would like to apply to this PIF please PM me with a simple message quoting this thread and say something like "Hi", and the winner of this pen will be the 8th message that I receive iro this thread, all messages to be from different members. If less than 8 UK members apply by Sunday 29th of June at 6pm the winner will be the sender of the FIRST message received. Members should pm me once only please as I'll ignore subsequent messages from the same member. Please bear in mind that I only log on from time to time so I apologise if I do not make the announcement immediately after the 8th private message is received.

After I receive 8 messages from different members or we get to Sunday 29th of June at 6pm, whichever comes first, I'll announce the winner in this thread so that any further members do not need to carry on applying. I'll then pm the winner for a postal address so that the paper can be sent at my own cost.

Condition:

As mentioned above this paper blocks will be posted free of charge to a UK address only.

Best of luck.

Rui

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RuiFromUK For This Useful Post:

caribbean_skye (June 17th, 2014), DMurphy (July 1st, 2014), inlovewithjournals (June 17th, 2014), VertOlive (June 17th, 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,792 Times in 1,644 Posts

Default Re: Paper PIF - 2 blocks of Rhodia paper

Nice addition to the awesome PIFs offered here, Rui!
    "Nolo esse salus sine vobis ...” —St. Augustine

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VertOlive For This Useful Post:

RuiFromUK (June 22nd, 2014)

Thanks

When creating this PIF I never realised how well stocked up UK Geeks are of Rhodia paper.

At the end of the day there was only one bidding for this PIF and therefore the winner of these two Rhodia notebooks is TOFFER.

Toffer when you have a spare minute please pm me your postal details and I'll be posting you the two Rhodia notebooks.

Please join me in congratulating Toffer in winning this PIF.

Kind regards,

Rui

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RuiFromUK For This Useful Post:

Tracy Lee (June 29th, 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 Times in 669 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RuiFromUK View Post
    When creating this PIF I never realised how well stocked up UK Geeks are of Rhodia paper.

At the end of the day there was only one bidding for this PIF and therefore the winner of these two Rhodia notebooks is TOFFER.

Toffer when you have a spare minute please pm me your postal details and I'll be posting you the two Rhodia notebooks.

Please join me in congratulating Toffer in winning this PIF.

Kind regards,

Rui
    Way to go Toffer!!