Here is a Black Parker "51" Aerometric set with the date code- 2nd quarter 1949.

The pen has been given a thorough working over and is in great shape. The only issue with it is that there is a tiny bit chipped off of the end of the hood which doesn't interfere with the function of the pen in any way.

The sac is in almost perfect shape. Look in the pictures, and you can see it is hardly stained at all!

The lustraloy cap has no dings whatsoever and only small scratches that would be gained from normal use.
The body of the pen is in the same great shape as the cap. You would be hard pressed to find a blemish, and I haven't even polished it!
The date code is faint, but reads .9. The nib has a 1948 date code and is a nice fine/medium.

The pencil is in slightly more well-used condition, with a small amount of clip brassing and slightly more scratches on the cap but is otherwise in good condition.
Having owned only one other "51"pencil I can't testify too much to it's workings, but I can say that it does feed lead through the cap-activated mechanism. It has a 1948 date code. There is a tube of original Parker leads included.

The box itself is gold and leather. It does have a fair amount of wear, but is still solid. One of the elastic bands is broken.

This set is only $110+ $5.80 for shipping- a steal for a set in this great of shape.

There is a one year workmanship warranty on the pens. If there are any issues with my workmanship- such as the sac- I will fix it. This does not include problems from user error such as bad pen hygiene, the buyer disassembling the pen, issues with the mechanics or materials of the pen, the buyer dropping the pen, user error or any other issue by my own discretion.
In the U.S. I use Priority mail flat rate boxes for my pens because they come with tracking and $50 worth of insurance. If you want a different method, please contact me.
International buyers, please contact for shipping quote.

As always, more pictures on my blog at:http://kimballspens.blogspot.com/201...et-in-box.html
Please don't hesitate to contact me at wkkimball043@gmail.com.
First "I'll take it" gets the pen, regardless of other conversations.
Will

IMG_6270.JPG