Thread: FPGeeks will be at the DC Super Show! See you there!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,837 Times in 439 Posts

Default FPGeeks will be at the DC Super Show! See you there!

The Washington DC Super Show starts August 7th, which means there’s only 13 days until the largest pen show in the world is underway! (Man, I’ve got a lot to do before then!)

I’ll be arriving Thursday afternoon and staying through Sunday, so I’ll get to experience everything the show has to offer. I’ve been to a few shows before: Ohio, Chicago a couple of times, and LA, but from what I’ve heard that won’t be enough to prepare me for the sensory overload that is the DC Super Show.

Tim Hoffman will be at the show as well, helping me gather photos and videos of all that’s happening. If you see either of us be sure to stop us and say “hi.” We’ll have a few FPGeeks buttons to pass out, but you gotta ask for one.

In the evenings you should be able to find us at the bar swapping stories and sharing pens. Feel free to drop by and join in!

There will be a special meet and greet on Saturday evening that I’ll post more details of early next week. It’ll be a fun event that you won’t want to miss!

There are a lot of items I want to see, but these few are a must:

I know Classic Pens will be there with a boatload of Nakayas and Vanness Pen will have a stock of Akkerman. The only thing I think I’ll have a problem finding are the Sailor inks.

So, will you be at the DC Show? Let us know in the comments and also what you’re looking for while you’re there!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dannzeman For This Useful Post:

Bogon07 (July 27th, 2014), earthdawn (July 25th, 2014), Frank (July 25th, 2014), orfew (July 26th, 2014), TerraNoir (July 26th, 2014), tiffanyhenschel (July 25th, 2014), Tracy Lee (July 25th, 2014)