Thread: rOtring 600/800 opinion ... is there a .35mm?

Thanks

Default rOtring 600/800 opinion ... is there a .35mm?

So I have been contemplating snagging myself a rOtring 600 or 800. I have a rOtring 600 roller ball that my grandfather gave me that I really love. I use mechanical pencils fairly often ... say 1/3rd of my time writing. I have quiet a few ranging from cheap Pentels up to a Pentel Graphgear 1000. My current favorite I have been using is a Pentel GraphGear 500 in .3mm and enjoy it just thought maybe I would want a more premium pencil. I have read a few reviews and watched a few videos on YouTube but would like any other advice anyone has.

Here is my problem now that I have been writing with my .3mm every time i go back to a .5mm it seems like I'm writing with a huge kids starter pencil. On rOtring's website they only list the 600/800 in coming in .5mm & .7mm ... I did find one place that said they have a .35mm rOtring 600 but I'm not sure I trust the listing since rOtring's site doesnt list it.

http://www.jetpens.com/Rotring-600-D...k-Body/pd/7135

Anyone have any thoughts on the rOtring 600/800 in general? or have you heard of a .35mm model?

PS
    as a side note if anyone has a used one they want to sell feel free to PM me.

Thanks

Default Re: rOtring 600/800 opinion ... is there a .35mm?

I have a few Rotring pencils and my favorite is the 600 by far. I've never heard of Rotrings coming in a .35 maybe they're out there somewhere. I've heard mixed reviews about the 800. You should check / get in touch with Mike Dudek from www.clickypost.com I know he's pretty knowledgeable about Rotring and is a collector.

Thanks

Default Re: rOtring 600/800 opinion ... is there a .35mm?

Thank you very much I will