Thread: WTT: Franklin Christoph Model 19 (Kings Gold) for Model 40P (Smoke/Ice or Fire/Ice)

Thanks

Default WTT: Franklin Christoph Model 19 (Kings Gold) for Model 40P (Smoke/Ice or Fire/Ice)

PRICE DROP!

Hello all,
    I've got a near-mint Franklin Christoph Model 19 in Kings Gold with a Masuyama Needlepoint Nib. I paid $210 for this at the Atlanta Pen Show this past April. Unfortunately, it's a bit large for me and I'd really like to get a Model 40P in Fire and Ice (or Smoke and Ice if I can't get the Fire). Nib size doesn't really matter as I'll be ordering the Needlepoint. If yours has a Needlepoint, I'd love to have it.

My Model 19 is in near-mint condition with just the slightest signs of use. It has only been inked once and has been stored in my pen display when not being used. Unfortunately, I don't have the box, but I will ensure it's perfectly packaged for safe delivery to you. In exchange, I'd like a 40P plus cash from you. Based on the price difference on FC's website, cash would be as follows: If you have the Needlepoint nib, then I would want $85. If you have a standard steel nib, I'd want $100.

Alternatively, I'll sell the pen outright for $175 inclusive of shipping and PayPal fees within the Continental US only. I will sell the pen body-only for $135. Prices are flexible so feel free to make me an offer!

Photos to follow this evening when I get home. Please PM or email with questions/offers.

Thanks,
    Matthew
    Last edited by heymatthew; September 29th, 2014 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Price Drop
    Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. One looks over and says, "Windy, isn't it?" Another says, "I thought it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go grab a beer!"

Thanks

Default Re: WTT: Franklin Christoph Model 19 (Kings Gold) for Model 40P (Smoke/Ice or Fire/Ic

Offers?
    Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. One looks over and says, "Windy, isn't it?" Another says, "I thought it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go grab a beer!"

Thanks

Default Re: WTT: Franklin Christoph Model 19 (Kings Gold) for Model 40P (Smoke/Ice or Fire/Ic

Bump and a Price Drop

Thanks

GONE!