Thread: Masuyama HP Steel Needlepoint Nib (FranklinChristoph) // $40

Thanks

Default Masuyama HP Steel Needlepoint Nib (FranklinChristoph) // $40

Hello all,
    I have a like-new FranklinChristoph Masuyama HP Steel Needlepoint Nib for sale. I bought this earlier this year from the Atlanta pen show, but my preference in nibs is changing a little and this one isn't being used. It's a No. 6 size and is in perfect condition. Includes the feed and housing so you can drop it right in to any FC or Edison pen (probably Scriptorium and Newton as well).

I'm asking $40 for this with shipping and PayPal. From FC this is $44 plus shipping. Please make me an offer if you feel this is too high.

I was pleased with this nib for the little bit I used it, but it's just sitting in my pen case not being used so I'd like to pass it on. US Sales only, please. I ship via USPS Insured with Tracking within 24 hours. Please PM or email with questions or offers.

Best,
    Matthew

Writing sample from when I first got it. Pen not included.

NIB.jpg by HeyMatthew, on Flickr
    Last edited by heymatthew; October 14th, 2014 at 01:33 PM.
    Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. One looks over and says, "Windy, isn't it?" Another says, "I thought it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go grab a beer!"

Thanks

Default Re: Masuyama HP Steel Needlepoint Nib (FranklinChristoph) // $40

GONE!
    Three old hunters were walking through the woods one day. One looks over and says, "Windy, isn't it?" Another says, "I thought it was Thursday." The third says, "Me too! The heck with hunting, let's go grab a beer!"