Thread: Introducing Panjo, a new Classifieds section

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Re: Introducing Panjo, a new Classifieds section

Although I agree that people that sell using forums should help supporting the bills. I started using more FPgeeks because I did not agreed with the way premium accounts were imposed at FPN.

I believe that FPGeeks new selling and supporting the forum system is much more fair and I fully agree with it. Good work Dan!!
    Just a few improvments from Panjo to put paypal available for Non US accounts and It will be really good.

Looks like the Paypal payment only works for US paypal accounts. Mine is from EU ( Portugal) and I cannot make it work. I have contacted Panjo support and although nice they only told me to contact Paypal because the problem is my account. That is obviously not correct as I have ebay, Etsy and Amazon accounts and my Paypal works perfectly in all of them....

Also not working is the exemption fees for those who donated. It did not worked with me and I'm billed 2,5% the same. Not that I donīt agree with the fee ( I do, and don't mind paying it) but the system is not working properly.

On the positive side:
    1- Creating an add is very easy and fast
    2- The Panjo layout is rather simple and good looking.
    3- This is a fair way of supporting a place where we are welcomed and were we like to hang.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to piscov For This Useful Post:

Jon Szanto (November 22nd, 2014), manoeuver (November 22nd, 2014), Mesu (December 6th, 2014)