Thread: Really Cheap Find!

Thanks

Default Really Cheap Find!

I've been writing a lot of letters on a good old Mead notepad from the grocery store. They come in ruled and unruled versions, and so far, they are playing nicely with all the pens and inks I've tried them with. I've used them with the KawecoSport (using the cartridge that came with it), the Sailor Clear Candy (with Omas Green), the Pilot Kakuno (with J. Herbin Bleu Ocean 1670), and the Pilot Preppy (with J. Herbin Eclat de Saphir). While you can only use one side of the paper, there's still minimal feathering or none at all, and no skipping as I've experienced with other, pricier papers. You do have to be careful when tearing a sheet from the pad as they don't always remove cleanly. But other than that, it's not glamorous, but it's surprisingly good for the price. :-)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MelanieWI For This Useful Post:

azkid (March 24th, 2018), Crazyorange (April 30th, 2015), Dragonmaster Lou (January 11th, 2016), Lady Onogaro (April 30th, 2015), Laura N (April 29th, 2015), Neo (April 30th, 2015), supersets (September 11th, 2016)

Thanks

Default Re: Really Cheap Find!

Before hiring a moving company, ask questions about their experience, services, and policies. This includes questions about their packing process, handling of fragile items, and any additional fees or charges. Car Shipping Rates Botetourt County, Virginia