Thread: 24 Pen, Glass Top Pen Case - No Longer Available

Thanks

Default 24 Pen, Glass Top Pen Case - No Longer Available

24 Pen, Glass Top Pen Case

Hi, I have a 24 Pen case with a glass top that is brand new, never used! It holds 12 pens in the top under the glass, and 12 pens in the pull out drawer, that has a brass knob. The hinges are a brass color as is the knob in the drawer, but I do not know if they are indeed Brass or just brass colored? This does not come in the original box! The insides are a soft black material. Now for the dimensions, these are approx; 8 1/2" x 12 7/8" x 3 1/8"
    The inside slots where the pens fit; 7 1/2" x 3/4", the color of the box looks to be Rosewood. Thanks for looking, and any questions please just ask! Price is 90.00 us+ 17.95 Shipping, if you want ins. just let me know and I'll get a quote for you?

List Date: 11/24/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 24 Pen, Glass Top Pen Case
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.
    --------------------------------------

Last edited by dannzeman; January 6th, 2015 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Removed links to Panjo

Thanks

Default Re: 24 Pen, Glass Top Pen Case

THis item is being removed and is no longer up for sale! Thank You.......
    Mike

Visconti Last Lira aka Luigi Einaudi # 63 of 975, Stipula Yellow Da Vinci Carbon Fiber T, Stipula Model T, Vintage Fountain Pens, Delta Amerigo Vespucci LE F/P, Pelikan Special Edition Sahara F/P, TWSBI Micarta, Danitrio Mikado,Genkai Nakaya Decapodl Cigar, Watley in Woodgrain!, Marlen Yellow Liberty LE, Santa Fe Style Custom "51" Made by Ralph Prather - president New Mexico Pen Collector's Club