My new 1995 Wahl-Eversharp Skyline, Yellow Cab Edition (nope, don't got the box or tax cab, just the pen). Has a 14K Broad nib on it, which to me write more like a medium, similar to the 14K Medium on my Pelikan M250.

This plus a spare #4 14K nib, was a trade for two of my 'user grade' vintage pens that were restored to writing condition. A Sheaffer Snorkel Admiral (Burgundy, 14K Fine), and an Eversharp Skyline (40s, Normal size, 14K Fine, cap replaced with a non-original but pretty cap). The I got along with Skyline unfortunately doesn't fit my BCHR pen (too short, thin, and narrow), but may be good to keep on hand if I find a pen with a mangled nib that can take it.

The pen is certainly interesting to look at. The cap's construction seems to be nearly identical to how the 40s Skylines are assembled right down to the tight metal insert on the derby cap. The nib was a little annoying at first, had sort of a baby-bottom behavior of not quite getting ink down onto the paper with the first light touch, despite the tipping seeming perfectly symmetrical at all angles under the 60x loupe (a little tuning with micro-mesh and mylar fixed that up after I verified alignment and other factors).

There is small crack on the barrel, I've identified probably why it's there (the converter pulls out, someone may have thought it twists and forced it to the left against the notch). Hardly noticeable once I got it cleaned in the ultrasonic, which I also did for the nib/feed just in case.

It will take a long standard international cartridge, the bottom of the cartridge is a little snug in the end cap (mostly from the air compressing when you push it down the end cap). But goes in fine, and when you unscrew the end cap it doesn't pull the cartridge from the barrel. I doubt it would take any other converter on account of needing that 'notch' to keep the converter itself from rotating when filling (it'd be nice to be able to actually 'see' it filling).

Now I just need a post-2013 Skyline for comparison (just not at the $200 price lol). I still have my Eversharp Skyline Demi with the Army-Navy Wide-band Derby Cap.