Thread: Free Interactive Script Instructional Book on iTunes

Thanks

Default Free Interactive Script Instructional Book on iTunes

For anyone interested in learning script writing, my free interactive iBook, ‘Script in the Copperplate-Style’ made specifically for the Apple iPad and Mac’s running OS Mavericks is available for immediate download. This is the first interactive iBook for Pointed Pen script.

The multimedia instructional materials contained within will help both the novice and advanced students. The fundamentals of Copperplate-style calligraphy are the focus of this Book with particular emphasis on letterforms. In addition, advanced concepts including Needle Stitch Script, and Gilded Script are explored.

This iBook’s more than 80 pages are packed with instructional text, images and more than 35 instructioonal videos presented in an interactive format that will allow the student of the art form to accelerate their learning.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/scri...547108521?ls=1

You also download my free script guidelines. These are the same guidelines that are using my instructional videos. You can download them at:

http://www.zanerian.com/VitoloScript...oClips2014.pdf

FOR THOSE WITHOUT A MAC OR AN IPAD:
    I also released a ‘hyperlinked version’ of my 80-page Script in the Copperplate Style Workshop book/handout in MSWord (.docx) format for those without an iPad or Mac to view my interactive iBook. It is available for download without cost. The hyperlinks are to my instructional videos related to the text. This means that the corresponding video will open when you click on the link (you must be online).

This document represents instruction composed of the many of the dozens of articles I’ve published over the years. Therefore, unlike my iBook, ‘Script in the Copperplate Style’, the narrative does not read as a cohesive book. The text of this version was intended for workshop use only. Since not everyone has access to an iPad or a Mac I decided to release it.

INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE READ FIRST

1) You will need a copy of Microsoft Word capable of opening a 'docx' file. Download the MSWord file at:

http://www.zanerian.com/VitoloWorkbo...013Secure.docx

2) The document is password protected against editing. When you click to open it a popup will ask for a password, just click on the ‘READ ONLY’ option. The document should open.

3) While you can print out the 80 pages, to use the hyperlinked videos you must use the document on you computer and be online.

4) Anywhere you see (Video) should be a clickable link. Links may take a little time to open depending on the speed of your system.

My advice to the novice is stick to one system in the beginning. Once you learn the fundamentals you can then explore other script styles and variants.

Enjoy,

Dr. Joseph M. Vitolo

Last edited by arcangel; December 26th, 2014 at 04:13 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arcangel For This Useful Post:

ARClemmons (December 26th, 2014), Bogon07 (January 3rd, 2015), Carole (January 22nd, 2015), naimitsu (March 2nd, 2015), Newjelan (December 28th, 2014), VertOlive (December 26th, 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,016 Times in 837 Posts

Default Re: Free Interactive Script Instructional Book on iTunes

Thank you

Thanks

Thanks so much

Thanks

Thanks!!