Thread: Brenner Luggage - Indianapolis IN

close to geographical center of the nation
    Thanks

Default Brenner Luggage - Indianapolis IN

While I was in the Indianapolis area around Christmas I saw an ad in the Indy Star that Brenner Luggage has fountain pens. I had some time so I went, on the north side of indy near Keystone at the Crossing. I bought two pens, Waterman Carene Blue Obsession and Montgrappa Espressione. I got a box of carts complementary with each and was asked what color of what they had in stock. I believe the person I dealt with name was Ryan. He had inked pens and let me try a $1000, Cross I think it was. Unbelievably sweet!! The entire experience was fantastic, having someone to talk with that knew pens, took time with me, let me try or handle anything I wanted (after he sized me up and decided I knew something about fountain pens and would be careful). I probably paid more than if I had shopped around (internet) but did not/do not care!

It was a very fun hour or so and I will go again. He said they will have a bigger selection next year as the business seems to be growing. (imagine that...)

I also bought a black Napa leather business card holder that is to die for and not expensive from research I had done on nice leather. Anyway I just thought I would share a good experience and let you know that there is a concrete & mortar store in Indy if you are ever in the area.
    Last edited by sharmon202; January 15th, 2015 at 03:14 PM.
    Sandy
    We don't know what we don't know

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sharmon202 For This Useful Post:

VertOlive (January 1st, 2015)