In a perfect world here is what I would want a pad of line paper (fountain pen friendly of coarse) that is 5mm or 6mm line spacing, in A4 or 8.5"x11" size, that is inexpensive.

So I know I wont find that but I'm willing to drop a few of those wants.
  • The 5mm or 6mm thing is fairly important to me though I would be willing to go to 7mm spacing.
  • I would prefer it be in a pad form but I would be willing to accept a notebook style as long as its perforated so I can tear out pages cleanly
  • It has to be ether A4 or 8.5x11 size or something very close. I might also accept a bit larger
  • I would be willing to allow show-through and only write on one side as long as it doesnt bleed through
  • ... and well I'm willing to throw price out the window if I have to as long as it doesnt go sky high.

I'm currently using A4 Rhodia dotPad (no 18) and they are great but I find for letter form writing I cant write on each line of dots so I have to skip one and then that is too much spacing, its also on the pricer side for just random writing that I'm not going to keep. I tried the Tops 20490 v2 I saw someone recommend and while it was ok for my drier writing TWSBI 580 it doesnt work for most of my other pens since I like wetter pens.

I hope someone can be my hero and point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,
-Wrathen