Thread: Greetings FPGs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Greetings FPGs

Hello fellow FPGs!

I just found this forum while researching vintage fountain pens and decided to take the plunge and join! I rediscovered my love of writing with a fountain pen in last month and since then I have acquired 8 fountain pens (Lamy Safari F and 1.5 m, Pilot Kakuno B and F, Twsbi 580, Noodler's Ahad, Pilot Namiki Falcon SEF, and a vintage Waterman 3V, a recent acquisition). I started with a Lamy years ago but have lost that fountain pen. After writing with the Namiki and the Waterman, I've found that I really love the line variations when writing with the flex nibs and have been obsessed with finding the ultimate flex pen!

I currently live in San Francisco, California, married to a software engineer with a teenaged son. When not practicing my handwriting skills, I'm a half marathon runner (5 half marathons so far since fall 2013 and thinking about running a marathon later this year) and knitter. InCoWriMo sounds intriguing to me and thinking about joining this letter writing community.

Su

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chibimiso For This Useful Post:

pica pica (April 7th, 2015)