Thread: Welcome to Federalist Pens and Paper!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Welcome to Federalist Pens and Paper!

I am proud to announce my new pen store!

After selling on both the 'bay and pen forums for the past several years, I decided to "step up" by turning my hobby into a retail eCommerce site!
    Federalist Pens and Paper is inspired by my love of pens and History! As some of you know, I am a teacher by profession. When deciding on the name of this store, I was working on a "Patriotic Theme". The store, and forum, are in a nice blue background to reflect that "Colonial Blue" feeling!

(In case you've been wondering about me....) I have been working on this project all year (even longer when you consider my earlier planning)! Do not let anyone tell you that starting an on-line store is easy... I bought the store domain and such in the Spring. I have spent most of the summer dealing with vendors and "stocking" the store. My goal was to have it open in July- a blog I posted on the site back in June reflected this start (June 22). Back Then, I thought I would be live in 2-3 weeks. Instead, we just went live over the weekend (Mid-August)!

Federalist Pens is an authorized dealer for the following products:
    -Lamy
    -Taccia
    -Laban
    -Monteverde
    -Stipula
    -Delta
    -Conklin
    -Private Reserve Inks
    -Rhodia Paper
    -Fiolofax Notebooks

The vendors I selected are based on both my personal belief in the product, as well as items I know that "Pen Friends" Like!
    The store has just opened, and I am looking forward to my first show in DC this coming weekend! This is a growing process; with a little time and luck, we will be able to expand product and supply! I am there to help, and to support your needs! Feel free to leave your feedback here- let me know how it looks, and how you like the store!

Regards,
    Frank
    Federalist Pens and Paper facelogo.png
    866-746-4900
    frank@federalistpensonline.com
    Like us on Facebook! (Federalist Pens and Paper)
    "When, in the course of writing events, it becomes self-evident that not all pens are created equal" (Federalist Frank)

Owner-
    http://federalistpensonline.com (Online Pen Store)
    (5% Discount for FPG Members! Use Code "FPG" at checkout!)

Follow store/forum at
    Linked-In!
    Like Us on
    Facebook !

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Frank For This Useful Post:

Cob (August 18th, 2015), Crazyorange (August 12th, 2015), Jon Szanto (August 11th, 2015), KrazyIvan (August 11th, 2015), Sailor Kenshin (August 12th, 2015), Scrawler (August 23rd, 2015), TSherbs (August 24th, 2015), writingrav (August 12th, 2015)