Quote Originally Posted by earthdawn View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Crazyorange View Post
I had amazing time. The best people, tons of pens and bung box ink...I can't believe it's past. Did I mention the people? You guys are the best.

Hey klpeabody - anyone willing to share a Mini Cooper with me for 7.5 hours deserves a metal. Are we there yet?
Did you find a way around the GW bridge ??? 7.5 hours is a long haul..

It was awesome meeting you and sharing pens... and everyone there... it was like a whirl wind of people and every table in the bar was loaded with pen nuts. AND it was especially nice to hear the story behind your Andy Lambro grail pen ... such a great time.

Ira, I really wish you could have been there Saturday night with us all. It was just a perfect night, except it had to end. I never imagined there would be so many people we know but don't know face to face.

Next year I am going to find a way to stay from start to finish...

PS ~~~ Ya know ... did anyone take a photo lol ????
Went across the GWB. It turns out the way to TZB is out of the way. I decided to dare the GBW and paid the price of sitting in traffic for a very, very, long time.

It was a pleasure seeing your beautiful pens and meeting you. I wish we could have spoken a bit longer. Maybe next year.

I didn't think anyone took pics