I think I have mentioned in the past I enjoy my inks, after a few purchases recently i have ended up with a number of the Diamine sample bottles and also a couple of the smaller volume 30 ml bottles of inks I wanted to try.

Annoying the neck of these bottles is too small and only my very skinny Pelikan M200 fits, many of most of my other pens get stuck ........ GEEEEET INNNNNNNNNN

NOPE, grrrrr

I guess the answer to this minor issue is to re-use an old ink bottle OR buy a nice modern inkwell and decant my inks into it. It needs to be one of those ones that enables you to get the last dregs out of the bottle into the pen. This is unlike most of the bottles I currently have e.g. Diamine etc

Actually whilst I write this I think I have some old Lamy ink-bottles which are quite good. Has anyone got any suggestions / what do you use?

Weirdly, and digressing all over the place, I recently bought some Sailor Jentle ink which I really like and it has one of those bottles where you invert it and it fills a little reservoir. What's weird is that the ink is too shallow for my Sailor Prof Gear Realo (mmmmmmmmmm.....) to suck much out, I get a 50% fill at best. Sailor pen doesn't work with Sailor ink bottle? OUTRAGEOUS <bangs table>

Recommendations, I kinda like the idea of a modern ink-well - does such a thing actually even exist?

Yippee!

Jolltax