Hi all,

I have been replying to people recently with very small letters (not all, but some replies of course), and after being recently challenged to a small-letter writing contest myself, I wanted to share the fun with others.

So here's how it works:
From the topic InCoPenPals, it seems many people including my want to continue to write letters (albeit at a slower pace ) after the 28 day challenge period. To write a mini/micro, you simply need to write a letter to anyone who has an active account here (responses included of course) just as you would otherwise, but simply make it as small as you wish(or can).
To be entered into the contest though, the letter must be at least 50 words long, be written with a fountain or dip pen, and the piece of paper it is written on must have the proportions of an 8 1/2X11'' piece of paper (just an approximation).
If you get a mini letter from someone with these specifications, post a picture of it next to a ruler here. There will be an award of some sort (any recommendations?) for the smallest and the most beautiful letters...the latter being voted upon I guess.

Have Fun and write small!