Thread: Micro Pocket Pen in Golden Smoke Resin

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Micro Pocket Pen in Golden Smoke Resin

Hello folks,

Here's one of my new designs, the 'Micro Pocket Pen', a fountain pen designed for ultra-portability. This particular pen had been claimed, but has become available again, so I am putting it up here for any fan of portable fountain pens. It is new, fresh off the bench a couple weeks ago, inked only to test and adjust/smooth the nib.

The Micro Pocket Pen is a very compact pen, at 85mm (3 3/8") capped - can fit in any tiny pocket in pants or purse. When posted, it is 120mm long (4 3/4"), a nice comfortable length for longer writing periods.

The barrel is triple-start threaded at both ends for fast and secure capping and posting (half to 3/4 turn); the pen is fitted with a medium steel JoWo nib, tuned and smoothed to write a nice, smooth medium line of medium wetness. The pen is of course cartridge only, as is usually the case with the mini fountain pens.

I am asking an introductory $95 for the pen (plus shipping).

Feel free to make an offer!

Shipping is usually about $10 for cheapest shipping to US/Canada, or about $16 with tracking. Other destinations, about the same for cheapest non-trackable shipping, pricier for tracking.

PM or email me if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Ken
    Last edited by drgoretex; April 29th, 2013 at 04:54 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to drgoretex For This Useful Post:

79spitfire (May 4th, 2013), Bogon07 (May 3rd, 2013), ethernautrix (May 3rd, 2013), penultress (May 4th, 2013)