Thread: More on Inherited Pen Cabinet and Pens

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default More on Inherited Pen Cabinet and Pens

I now have photos of all 15 pens and am ready to post them here. But first, please forgive a stupid question or two or three. (I am new to all of this and am 75 years old, so some things do not come quite as easily as they once did!)

Do you think it would be possible to attach all 15 photos to a single post? (The photos are 72dpi, physical size 7"x10", file size about 400kb each.) I'll attach just one to this post to illustrate my approach to this.

Do you think it would be better to post the pen pics in the various pen categories on the forum? Or would I lose the continuity established here in the paraphernalia category?

Do you think it would be better to post the pics on an image-sharing site and just put a link here in the forum?

Is it okay to ask for opinions on the current value of the pens? The only reason I would ask for this is that the person who left these to me in his will asked that I sell them and donate the proceeds to his local "no-kill" animal shelter. (He was a devoted dog lover.)
    Attached Images Attached Images