Thread: Scams and Fountain Pens

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Scams and Fountain Pens

It has been disheartening to hear about the scams that have recently been occurring.

I would like to point out that my experiences with fountain pen users over the last 4 years has been very positive. I've sold pens, bought pens, traded pens, sampled inks, and had paper sent to me. I find the fountain pen community to be some of the nicest people to converse with.

Everyone that I've had a chance to communicate with in the fountain pen community have been honest and very congenial. I like that fountain people get along, no matter religion or political views.

I hope that people do not get discouraged and let a few people ruin the community. It is easy to hear a few bad things and start thinking it is the norm. Again my experience and I'm sure others show that fountain pen users as a group are not out to scam people.
    Last edited by JustinJ; May 18th, 2013 at 09:56 AM.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JustinJ For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

AndrewW (May 19th, 2013), GourmetPens (May 18th, 2013), inky (May 18th, 2013), Nonsensical (May 19th, 2013), renpei (May 18th, 2013), reprieve (May 19th, 2013), Sailor Kenshin (May 18th, 2013), Sketchy (May 19th, 2013), The Paranoid Nudnik (May 20th, 2013), Tracy Lee (May 18th, 2013), woosang (May 20th, 2013)