Thread: Card Pen Cradle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Card Pen Cradle

Hi all,

I just made a simple pen cradle which you can print on card or on paper, then stick on card, cut along dotted lines and assemble into a small pen cradle. You can get two pen cradles in one shot. I have made it in credit-card size (8X5 cm), so please print it at 100% (no scaling). I wasnt able to print it out and make one since I am travelling, so I will be glad if someone could do the initial beta testing. C & C will be welcome. :-)

I build a lot of paper models, so I got inspired while looking at a ship cradle that i had made. Hope it will be useful. Since it is card sized, you can carry a couple in your wallet while travelling, so you can use your clipless pens.

cradle copy.jpg

Photo-0107.jpg

Instructions:
    1. Cut along the dotted lines. DO NOT FOLD anywhere. Simply take your scissors or blade and cut along the dotted lines.
    2. You will get eight pieces, which are numbered 1-8. Each will have two slots cut into them.
    3. Take pieces 1, 2, 3, and 4.
    4. Slot the pieces 3 and 4 perpendicular to the pieces 1 and 2, as shown in the pic.
    5. Repeat with pieces 5-8.
    6. You have two pen cradles. :-)

Please do not use this for commercial use. This is just a thank-you to all you wonderful ppl out there. :-)

Regards,
    Subramaniyam
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by subramaniyam; May 22nd, 2013 at 09:04 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to subramaniyam For This Useful Post:

Bogon07 (May 22nd, 2013), caribbean_skye (May 23rd, 2013), klpeabody (May 22nd, 2013), pencils+pens (May 23rd, 2013), Sketchy (May 22nd, 2013)