Good evening everyone,

This is Marc. Currently living in Doha, Qatar. Not really a fountain pen amateur but I have always appreciated the charm of writing with one. I have been using a Montblanc 146 Le Grand for the past 10 years now and I am very happy with it. The reason why I have registered and I am posting this is because I am seeking your assistance. I have received a fountain pen as a gift several years ago from a friend in Germany and have only realised recently that it is quite a desired and valuable(?) model. It is a Pelikan M605 Black-Blue striped with silver trims. My understanding is that is has been discontinued a while ago and is quite rare to find nowadays. I have used it for a few months but it has been sleeping in a pouch for almost 3 years now and I am looking to part with it. It has a medium nib and is in very good condition.
My questions are the following: What is the best place to sell a fountain pen online? No interested buyers here in Qatar... What is a reasonable price to ask for it? I haven't seen a lot of those for sale online. A few examples are available on Ebay and the prices are quite high.
I really appreciate your assistance on this subject. And please forgive me if this is not the right place to post this.
Thank you.
Marc