I came across a very thin Sheaffer pen recently. Initially I thought it might be a Targa, but I now believe it is a Fashion; the body is straight instead of curved, and it has a gold (brass?) nib reminiscent of the Cross Century pen. It has the Sheaffer white dot on the clip and has the word "Sheaffer" (without the stylized S at the end) on the cap band. The one thing that has me questioning whether or not it is a Sheaffer is that the entire pen, including the nib section, is too thin for my Sheaffer cartridges (I tried both modern and vintage cartridges), however the feed post is unable to grip a standard international cartridge despite the lack of any obvious damage, suggestion that it is designed for a proprietary cartridge.

I'm hoping someone can help confirm the identity of this pen, as well as help me find cartridges or a converter that will fit. I'd really rather not eyedropper this pen since it appears to be metal on the inside, and I don't want to risk anything in the ink corroding it away.

IMG_0024.jpgIMG_0025.jpg

(I know these images aren't of great quality, but I'm a poor schmuck who's stuck with an old camera phone )