Would love to get this Parker Duofold Vacumatic restored when I can actually afford to (especially if the person restoring it happen to have a similar nib meant for that model handy to put in.)

Picked this up on my wedding day (several hours beforehand when I was told to stay away while my bride got ready) from an Antique shop in my in-law's town.

It's going to need a new diaphragm and maybe some internal cleaning where parts of the old hard diaphragm is stuck to the inner wall. And while the nib seems usable under writing pressure I'll want to replace the nib eventually as the left tip was bent exactly 90 degrees to the left until I pushed it back gently with my thumbnail (you can see it somewhat where it happened on the inside of the slit).

Other than that, very clean, flushed out with pretty decent translucency between the stripes. I just don't have the tools or experience to do it myself (I'm much more familiar with restoring sac pens like Sheaffer Touchdown, Snorkels, Eversharp Skylines, Conklin Crescent Filler, etc etc)

The date code appears to be "2" with a single dot.