Hello, I'm a bit new to all of this, I used cheap fountain pens throughout my education and until very recently just used a Waterman Carene and a couple of rollerballs. I frequent a UK-based watch forum where Montblancs are all the rage and looked into buying one of those and then ended up buying a pair of sterling silver Parker 75s on eBay. Yes, I know, there's not much in common there, but about the same time they arrived I thought to ask my mother if she had any pens that might have belonged to her partner, a solicitor, who sadly died 15 or so years ago. She came over to see me with a 1994ish Parker Centennial and two Parker 51s. All are up and running, the 75s are my favourites although the Duofold has a broad nib that I suspect I'll be using for writing letters rather than just jotting down ideas and business plans. Yesterday my mother dropped off another pen she'd found, a Duofold Maxima in need of a new sac, something I plan to get sorted (or possibly just send the watch off for a decent service). I'm looking forward to looking up lots of information on here, not asking any really stupid questions and hopefully not spending a ridiculous amount of money on more pens I don't need. I wonder if you've heard that before...

Anyway, here's the collection as it currently stands, and nice to meet you all.