Thread: Mystery Ink #28 (version 3) and Mystery Ink #29

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,156 Times in 436 Posts

Default Mystery Ink #28 (version 3) and Mystery Ink #29

I think in these dark and uncertain times it might be nice to send out some fun inks to our fellow geeks to play with. Since azkid has given me his blessing, I will try and set up this next ink flight.

As with any mystery ink it is open to FPG veterans, n00bs, newbies, and lurkers. You volunteer, I send free ink, you write with it and post your thoughts and observations. Guessing is welcome, but not required. There is nothing to "win" aside from perhaps personal satisfaction that you recognized it. No guess is confirmed until the mystery ink is finally revealed. The point of the mystery ink threads is an unbiased review. Fear not about the quality of your handwriting or sketching abilities. We don't care. We are all appreciative of those with the gift of artistic ability, but how well you draw or write doesn't impact your ability to test an ink and provide your opinion on it.

I will act as the Procurer, Packer, and Post Office Porter. This ink flight will consist of 1 packet containing 2 inks, each vial filled with 3mls of Mystery Ink labeled MI-28 and MI-29. There will be 10 packets available and only 2 of the packets will be for overseas participants due to the high cost of postage ( US$14.50/each ). If you are international, please let me know.

The inks in this ink flight are dye based, not pigmented, no shimmer and not iron gall.

Post below if you would like to volunteer to receive a free ink flight. I'll leave this open until 12 Noon PDT Friday July 17th. International packets will post on Saturday July 18th and US packets will post on Tuesday July 21st.

Until then, stay Safe and Healthy.
    All the Best.
    Last edited by junglejim; July 27th, 2020 at 06:45 PM. Reason: spelling, as usual...
    Bucket list - walk the Camino de Santiago again

2. The Following User Says Thank You to junglejim For This Useful Post:

azkid (July 11th, 2020)