Thread: Greetings from Ankara!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Greetings from Ankara!

Hello everyboby! My names Gabriel I'm from Romania but I live and study in Turkey and I declare that I am too a fountain pen addict. I am using fountain pens from my first grade but until last year my "collection" contained only 5 fountain pens. Now I think I have almost 20 and I am trying to use them but in the same time to show to my collegs that there are other writing intruments beside ballpoints and mechanical pencils. As I was able to see, here the fountain pen is rarely used and many students do not know what is a fountain pen and how it looks or how it works. By giving to my friends fountain pens that I cleaned and kind of restored after I bought them cheap from flea market I am trying to make myfriends aware of the joy of writing with a fountain pen. The repaires that I have done (I am just a beginer) made me more aware of the way the fountain pen works, how to make them write more to my liking and I now am enjoying this hobby more and more. The bad thing is that it harder and harder to give away the pens after I finish with them because I fell in love with the way they write.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginx For This Useful Post:

FredRydr (September 19th, 2020), SchaumburgSwan (September 20th, 2020)