tHello everyone, new here. I'm just a user and not a collector like a lot of you probably are. I'm just starting to use fountain pens again. I ordered a $19.95 Canadian Wordsworth & Black fountain pen kit from amazon.ca the other day. It was a good starter kit for me and I really like it. I had to order it twice because the first one got damaged in shipment. I was bummed out so I went to look for an old pen in my desk. I found a very cheap plastic pen that I picked up back in the 90's for $3-$5 as part of a set that also had a ballpoint and a mechanical pencil. The ballpoint and the pencil got broken over the years but the fountain pen survived. I tossed it in a cup of warm water to wash out the 30 years of crud. Once the pen dried out, I installed a cartridge and tried it.

It's actually a really nice pen to write with. it's like someone stuck a really good tip on a dollar store pen. If it had some weight to it, honestly, I would enjoy writing with it more than the Wordsworth and Black that I just bought.

It says Sankyo P-272 on the side and Inoxcrom and Iridium on the tip. I managed to find out that the company was from Spain and fell on hard times during the late 90's. It was unclear to me if they are still around or not. It sounds like they made some good pens back in the day and it was sort of surprising that they made something so cheap.

So if anyone knows about this company or their pens, I'd love to know. I would really like to have a better version of this pen.

Thanks!