Thread: What's your favorite journal/notebook(s)?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default What's your favorite journal/notebook(s)?

I mean I like variety as much as anyone else (ok, maybe I don't haha) but right now I have so many different brands of notebooks (Rhodia, Midori, Stalogy...) and I just want to consolidate into one brand/model/size for the rest of my journalling career. My idea is to have a full shelf of journals/notebooks with the same brand and size, so it looks neat and tidy (I know that would never happen - I don't even have a bookshelf and I haven't even completed one single journal yet, but one can dream!)

Right now I am loving the Stalogy A5 365 days - it has so many pages packed into a relatively small notebook - I like the paper (perhaps Tomoe River-like? Don't kill me if it isn't!) - it is smooth and relatively FP-friendly. The grid size is a tad small but I have gotten used to it now, and my handwriting is kinda small anyways (I use EF-western, F/EF-japanese nibs).

But I am more interested in what you guys use. What are your favorite journals to use for extended writing (if you use any)?

Take care,

Jace.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jace For This Useful Post: