Thread: Conid Bulkfiller Kingsize AntwerPPen

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Conid Bulkfiller Kingsize AntwerPPen

There is so much hype about and demand for Conid pens these days, I'll skip the fluff and simply stick to the facts.

Conid Bulkfiller Kingsize AntwerPPen was one of their early releases and has long since disappeared from the market. This model features red cap, finial and section which show lovely chatoyance along with the clear Demonstrator body.

The pen carries a huge aftermarket #8 Fine nib in 14K gold with keyhole breather that is big and bouncy. Plenty of line variation is available through modest changes in pressure, as the writing sample posted below shows. It writes nice and wet, and to me more like a Medium than a fine, although I write with fairly heavy pressure and a lighter hand would no doubt result in a finer line.

This is a large pen, measuring approximately 141 mm long capped and 138 mm long uncapped with a barrel diameter of 15mm. I have posted pictures below of the Conid between a Pelikan 800 and 1000 to illustrate the size.

The pen is accompanied by its metal box with papers, the tool set, and extra o rings as shown in the pictures.

$1750 OBO includes shipping within US

Shipping outside US may be available at cost. Please inquire.

Email: whichwatch@roadrunner.com

Pelikan 800 on left and 1000 on right

Last edited by whichwatch; January 18th, 2021 at 01:20 PM.