Everyone be careful, I just fell victim to a fraudulent FPGeek user. I'm usually quick to identify a scammer, but this guy got lucky; the subject title of the user's message to me was the EXACT same as one of the conversations I was having at the time "pelikan". And I had just cleared some of my inbox to free up space for conversations (this is the most frustrating part of this forum).

To make matters worse, I have since erased my inbox and lost that persons FPGeek username. I do have the email address that we used shasta osbey <shonaosbeyvon@hotmail.com> and they phone number 1(409)666-2877 as well as their zelle account info Eric @ erichey007@gmail.com

Does anyone have any advice on where to find instructions on how to best manage their inbox? I want to make a folder and place all my current/open conversations in it, so when i clear my inbox it doesnt erase important info. ALSO, how can i erase individual conversations in my inbox from my PC? I know how to delete individual messages when i use the TapTalk app, but I cant on my PC.

The scam was 100% my fault, it was just luck that the user emailed me with same subject title as i was actively having a conversation with someone who I had just successfully made a transaction with, right after i had just deleted my inbox lol Not the end of the world (luckily I can afford it) but be careful out there.