A short while ago I acquired a Franklin Christoph P66 in an unusual and beautiful material, like this:

My version is fitted with a Nagahara needlepoint.

It wasn't especially clear to me at the time why I bought this, but on reflection I am slightly ashamed to admit that it was something of a panic buy - get something in limited material, anything before they're all gone! I am sure you get the picture. Problem is that the P66 is too small for my hands. So, what to do with it? Probably too much time to expect a swap for a different FC, and there's a small part of my primitive brain that says 'Keep it. They won't likely be made again' (not that I would expect prices to go up).

It really is a nice pen though... my buyer's regret is not about buying a pen, but rather about choosing the wrong model for the wrong reason. Which is why a swap (even with cash adjustment) would work for me. <shrug>

I wish they would use this material on other models - it was by Brooks and called Grizzly, but I think it may be the same as the other material they had called 'Southwestern'. Not sure/