View Poll Results: Diamine Inkvent 2022 ink reviews

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Post in October

9 60.00%
  • Post in December

6 40.00%

Thread: Poll: Do you want to see Diamine Inkvent 2022 Colours in October or December?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,517 Times in 4,022 Posts

Default Poll: Do you want to see Diamine Inkvent 2022 Colours in October or December?

On a recent thread I was advised that at least one member didn't like to have any surprises spoiled. Therefore I'm posting this thread as a vote.

If I post details of the Diamine 2022 Inkvent Calendar colours as ink reviews on FPG, as well as on my blog, do you want to see them in October when the colours are all generally released or do you want to see them one day at a time in December?

It is a Diamine requirement that if ink reviews are posted in October then they can't be in the order that the Inkvent Calendar boxes will be opened during December, as that, at least, retains some element of surprise for the Inkvent season. However one ink has a name that entirely gives away the day it will be opened. So maybe that one should remain anonymous in October? It's name has already been released on some web-sites.
    Last edited by Chrissy; September 14th, 2022 at 05:15 AM.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens