Here's what I've got going now.

• A daily journal. Right now it's an A5 size, pages roughly 5½ by 8¼, but I'm thinking that's a bit small. I plan another thread on that topic.
  • A log book that I use to make sure I've taken my medicines, done certain exercises, and record what I eat. At the moment I'm using a generic composition book, and the entries are as often done by rollerball as they are fountain pens.
  • A very small Moleskine that actually fits in my wallet, for when I don't have anything else to write on.
  • A slightly larger pocket notebook, right now a Rhodia 3 by 4 inch one, that I carry more often than not.
  • A "travel" journal, at the moment a bit over 4 x 6 I think, for when I want to keep a diary on the road. Again, a bit small for journaling.
  • A 3½ x 5½ Moleskine with regular lined paper but with alphabet tabs on the sides of the pages. It was a gift, and I think it was meant to be used as an address book. Instead, I'm using it as a personal dictionary. When I learn a new word, I write it down in the appropriate section with its definition.
  • Two separate notebooks that I'm using to write stories.
  • An employer provided top bound spiral notebook that's surprisingly good with fountain pens. I keep it at work, and use it strictly for job related notes.

I also had some fountain pen friendly legal and graph paper that I used strictly for pen testing, but I've run out now.

It does seem like rather a lot when I add it all up.