Thread: WTT: Inexpensive pens for ???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default WTT: Inexpensive pens for ???

Hi all,

I have some inexpensive pens in new and like new condition that are sitting in a drawer doing nothing. I'd like to trade them for something...interesting. I have:

Lamy Safari, charcoal, EF nib, with converter - inked once and then washed out. In original box, with one cartridge. - GONE
    Lamy Safari, clear, EF nib, with converter - inked once and then washed out. In original box, with one cartridge. - GONE
    Pilot 78G, teal, F nib, with Con-20 converter - inked once and then washed out. No box. - GONE
    Jinhao X750, matte black, M nib, with converter - new, never inked. No box.
    Sailor HiAce Neo, Silver/blue, F nib + 11 Sei Boku Blue/Black Cartridges - inked once and then washed out. No box.
    Ohto F-Spirit, black, F nib, inked once and then washed out. No box. - GONE
    Pilot Cavalier Set, Black w/gold, F nib fountain pen w/converter + 0.4mm gel pen w/2 refills - inked once and then washed out.

Like I said, I'll trade any or all of them for something interesting, pen or non-pen:

Fountain pens - I prefer black with silver trim, but will consider anything (Japanese pens are especially welcome).
    Inks - I like the bruise colors: dark purples, blue/black, dark greens, dark blues, but again, I'll consider anything.
    Ephemera - TWSBI 580 or Mini nibs, TWSBI inkwells, pen storage boxes/cases, paper, notebooks, etc.
    Last edited by mtnbiker62; April 4th, 2014 at 03:41 PM.
    Trying to save the day for the Old World man
    Trying to pave the way for the Third World man