Thread: Important FCC vote tomorrow (Future of Internet in US)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Important FCC vote tomorrow (Future of Internet in US)

Folks,

I am new here, but had to give a heads up to all US folk that tomorrow, the FCC will be making an important decision about what the internet is in the US.

I do have an opinion here, and I do think it should be considered a "Common Carrier".

If you are not aware of what this entails, take some time to find out.

If you agree with me, (or are on my general side), please email or call the FCC today before the vote tomorrow.

If you don't agree with me, you'd better get your opinion to the FCC, to counteract my clearly biased and incorrect views.

Thanks much,
    Mike
    Last edited by LagNut; May 14th, 2014 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Attempting to get rid of the "using tapatalk" sig, which was NOT true in this case
    Clearly they had a higher and more comprehensive conception of the duties of society toward it's members than had the lawgivers of Europe of the time, and they imposed obligations upon it that were shirked elsewhere... But it is the provisions for public education which, from the very first, throw into the clearest relief the originality of American civilization.

Alexis de Tocqeuville "Democracy in America" (George Lawrence Translation)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LagNut For This Useful Post:

Carole (May 14th, 2014), jde (May 15th, 2014)