Thread: Stipula tuscan dreams arrives!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Stipula tuscan dreams arrives!

And one very happy camper has inked it and loves it!

I will write a review later but thought I would share a few quick photos. light is not good hear today so I will do some better shots later but I wanted to give folks an idea of the workmanship of this pen!

I am not sure if it was Eric or Dan who corrected me on the number of pens in the piston addition but they were spot on, well done guys. It has been advertised that the piston is an edition of 193. It is in fact as the guys said, 351 and mine is #36!

This pen has to be seen in person. pictures will never do it justice. The craftsmanship and quality of sculpting and casting is second to none. I am actually amazed they could do something of this quality for the price!

So, a review later but here are some shots to feast your eyes. I have posted on FPN as well. I think I am right in thinking I am the first one to have this pen on the forums which is a first for me!

Oh yes, the 14k italic 1.1 nib is wonderful!

Last edited by ianmedium; June 7th, 2012 at 09:11 PM.
    Mont Blanc Alfred Hitchcock,Mont Blanc 149, Montegrappa Historia, Parker Duofold senior special (1927 vintage), Sheaffer imperial 777,Parker 51 special,Stipula Tuscan dreams piston, Stipula Tuscan dreams Ti flex nib,1944 Vac 51.