Thread: WTT My Vintage Sheaffer/Parker/Eversharp EF/F Pens (some modern) for your M/B/etc Pen

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,645 Times in 666 Posts

Default WTT My Vintage Sheaffer/Parker/Eversharp EF/F Pens (some modern) for your M/B/etc Pen

A vast majority of my current collection are Western Fine or Smaller (mostly smaller), all are working and clean. All of the vintage pens were restored after March/April 2014.

Hoping to trade to pens/etc that may have a (western) Medium-to-Broad/(japanese) Broad+ or cursive/crisp italics (preferably under 1.1). Even without the Jitterbug below, I do have two pens that can take Jowo #6 nibs. I'm partial to Japanese brands, but I'll take anything into consideration if offered.

I will take into consideration partial trades (ie: item+cash for one or more of the pens) or just straight sell if you make an offer. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Pictured from top to bottom along the left are:
    • Sheaffer Milady Balance (1939-1941) in Striated Carmine, Lever-filler. 2-tone 14K Feathertouch EF~F nib.
    • Sheaffer Touchdown Statesman in Persian Blue, Touchdown Filler. 2-tone 14K Fine Nib.
    • Sheaffer Snorkel Admiral in Burgundy, Snorkel/TD filler. Monotone 14K little under Fine Nib.
    • Parker 51 Vacumatic (Q1 1948, 1950 Nib) in Cordovan Brown, 1/8 14K Gold Filled Cap, 14K F~M nib. (holds around 1.9~2.0 ml when I pumped ink back into a sample vial)
    • Eversharp Skyline in Burgundy, Green/Black Striated Derby cap, lever filler. 14K Fine Nib. (also have the replaced clip-less burgundy cap it came with)
    • Pilot Elite Lady (post-1985), Taupe exterior with coral section. 18K <F> nib.

The two along the right are:
    • Faber-Castell BASIC in Leather with a Steel Fine Nib and Faber-Castell Converter. Has original box.
    • Bexley Jitterbug! in Jukebox Red, original box, and warranty-replaced Bexley Steel Fine Nib (nib unit only inked once for testing when replacement arrived, ie: not a 'repair' simply a nib replacement with a new one).

Notes (CLICK HERE for large 2000x1800 [~1.6MB] resolution photo to see better details):
    • Snorkel Admiral has a visible mark along the back of the barrel from posting.
    • Parker 51 has some noticeable light marks on barrel (easily seen in picture).
    • Skyline has some light marks/scratches as well as some small indentations near the end of the barrel (bite marks maybe?)
    • Elite Lady has a small ding on the back of the cap.

Loose Nibs available (which can fit into the Jitterbug)
    • Goulet 2-tone 1.5 Stub
    • Newton Pens 2-tone Medium ground by Newton Pens to an XXF

Click Image to view large 2000x1800 resolution (~1.6MB).

Edit (11/22/2014) : Snorkel Admiral and Eversharp Skyline Traded
    Edit (11/29/2014) : Parker 51 and Bexley Jitterbug Traded
    Edit (12/02/2014) : Sheaffer MiLady Balance Traded/Gone
    Last edited by KBeezie; December 2nd, 2014 at 07:56 PM.